View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:22 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,863
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Police investigating after student 'videoed threesome with two school teachers'
Oct 02, 2014 11:15 By Jessica Best

Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with their 17-year-old English pupil, with some of the alleged encounters caught on film
Two high school teachers had a threesome with their teenage pupil, police say.

English teachers Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with the 17-year-old boy earlier this month after taking him to Respess' apartment following a football game.

The two women, teachers at Destrehan High School in Louisiana, now face charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behaviour with a juvenile, news channel WGNO reports.

The student, said to have been 16 when the alleged relationships began, had reportedly met the women multiple times "documenting some of their encounters on video".

Married mum-of-three Dufresne also faces charges from authorities who believe her relationship with the boy continued elsewhere.

Police Chief Michael Glaser: "You have an educator, I guess, the responsibility is the safety and education of the children and when it goes outside those lines I believe the community should be outraged."

He added: "I do believe it's lack of a better judgemet. They should have known better."

It comes after a series of sex scandals in recent months involving students and teachers in America.

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 12:25 AM.