View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:19 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,062
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default One Sentence

One Sentence is about telling your story, briefly. Insignificant stories, everyday stories, or turning-point-in-your-life stories, boiled down to their bare essentials.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh My
The police officer looked surprised when he walked up to the dark car and found us not having sex.

Professional Zac
Word of advice- when they tell you to remove all of your jewelry before your MRI, that includes piercings that are not in the area being scanned.

stuck in the middle
I knew the plumber had arrived when I heard my mom laugh in a way she never does with my father.

Kody
I told a student in kindergarten that candy canes were the bones of reject elves.

not my links. always virus check.