View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,712
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Thumbs down

Repo Men

Someone got me to watch this last night because I thought it was going to be Repo Man with Emilio Estevez

I was disappointed already but when I saw Forest Whitaker, I got a little hope for it to be interesting. That lead me to be even more disappointed than before.

I stopped watching half way through

Last edited by Beer : 02-02-2011 at 02:41 PM.