View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 10:15 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,240
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
Default One serious poll, one amusing

We'll get the serious question out of the way first:
Should Alex Baldwin be arrested and charged with manslaughter for the"accidental death on his movie set?

I'll have to say absolutely to this one. Regardless whether or not someone told you that the gun was safe, once it is in your hand it becomes your responsibility to check that the weapon is unloaded or otherwise safe to handle. This is something just about everyone who handles weapons even on a semi-regular basis has been instructed to do. I get that he is likely a gun hating liberal, but it is a tool of his trade, and I'm certain over the many films he has used a gun as a prop someone, somewhere told him about his responsibilities regarding gun safety.

Now for the fun, what do you all think about the purported sequel to Hocus Pocus?...

Thumbs up from me. It will be even more realistic than the first, no longer any need for make-up. Just film Bette, SJP, Kathy Najimy sans make-up and it'll be the scariest movie ever made.