View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:41 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

I am pleased to present the 10 year badges to the following users who have hit the mark AND have at bare minimum signed it the past few months:

artaco, Bam-Bam, BigMac63, dogboy, elvctorino, Glen Quagmire, itakeprozac, megagreg1, MickC, moviephile, rdc2007, SaucyBastard, SexyLion, skarekrow, sportster, strommsarnac, Tablefor5, trekgod3, tuv2130

For quite a few of you, this is your first badge!

For some of you, I years ago I put you on a list for other badges you were eligible for, but you stopped saying hi so I haven't.

But you did contribute and you do deserve it, so if you feel you are eligible for other badges, just say so and I'll take a look. I even made a thread dedicated to just that.

Congrats guys and thanks for still coming to the party!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....