View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,882
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

did it kneeling on a hammock once, the swinging worked well
then we moved to the grass & I has atleast seven mosquito bites all over my back the next day

almost had the 2 guy threesome once, made out with both of them. But the one went to sleep & I did it with the other outside on the picnic table of the parent's house. That other kid died a week later. That made it weird