View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,092
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

CUT TO:

Stacy?s Point Of View as she looks up at Marcus Dames, WE HEAR HER wheezing and gurgling
then she passes out, and as she does, our vision does as well.

FADE IN:

EXT ? Somewhere Out West ? Night

Marcus Dames taps on the Sports Car rolled up window, on the passenger side.

(to be continued)
(continue)

Marcus Dames
?Roll down this F***ING wndow man!?

Daphne puts down her window, and Marcus Dames peers in, this time, he doesn?t bend down,
as he did before, but he stands outside looking Into the vehicle, hE looks irritated.

Marcus Dames
?Ya?ll getting paid a lot of money to do one simple thing, how come ya?ll ain?t start yet??

CUT TO:

INT ? Sports Car ? Night

Daphne is in her bra, but she?s wearing her jeans still, and Harold Joseph is still fully dressed, much
to Marcus Dames? chagrin.

Daphne Hues
?Boss it ain?t my fault see, cause gay or straight a Vagina?s always open, now you know dat.?

Harold looks uncomfortable and shrugs his shoulders.

CUT TO:

(to be continued)
(continue)

Marcus Dames isn?t amused, and rubbing his bruised and bleeding fist with his gun hand, he
slows the speed common with the Bahamian Vernecular, and steadily adopts the Queen?s
English, with its Pear Shaped Tones.

Marcus Dames
?A year ago, I was a small time hood, that is, until I was approached by a man who wasn?t there,
a man no one else could see except for me. And this man, who only exist to those he communicates
with, handed me an envelope filled with dozens of hundred dollar bills. He then told me that from then
on, I was to work only for him, and that, I had to bring in a group of people whose names and addresses
he would provide me with. One of those people was Stevie Cobb, and the other two were a gay man
and woman. Of whom, were to do business for him and within a year, finish off their responsibilities
by having sex here, on this night. You see, I decided to give you two a chance, and after a long time
of arguing with my boss, I convinced him to bring in you two, but then he told me, that you lot would
fail, and in extension, I would fail, and that he would fail. But of course, I foolishly asserted otherwise.?

CUT TO:

INT ? Sports Car ? Night

Harold Joseph has a smart @$$ look as if someone passed gas and he knows who did it.

(to be continued)
(continue)

Harold Joseph
?Seriously boss, ?A man who wasn?t there?? That doesn?t sound Crazy at all.?

Daphne Hues
?I?m sorry we?re mucking up your plans boss, and I promise I?ll try harder, but what you said just
now made NO sense.?

Marcus DamEs Bends down rEstIng his forearms ON Daphne?s passenger Door.

CUT TO:

EXT ? Somewhere Out West ? Harold Joseph?s Driver?s Side - Night

We?re looking through Harold?s DriveR?s door, at BoTh he and Daphne, and a clearly exhausted
MaRcus Dames.

MaRcus DamEs
?It doesn?T matter what you believe because I have a gun, of which, to kill you with. Don?t interrupt,
just listen. The two of you know me well enough to know I don?t Say what I don?T mean. I gave you
all the Time in the world to pull out, yet the Two of you remained and swore you?d go through with it.
But, here we are, and you?re reneging on our deal. Tell you what, come out for a bit, and watch me
and Stevie do as we?re told, and maybe, just maybe, you?ll be inspired enough to do what you agreed to
(To bE continued)
(continue)
othErwise, let me know so I can kill the two of you right here, right now.

I Kno right, TL;DR.

I'm pushing myself to develop an art, or a means of getting out of this rut of failure and lost dreams.

Another part to what I've already written, and yes, it was tedious to get this far, but it isn't so much about the subject matter, inasmuch about it being a quick fix, or a means for me to develop consistency and finish what I start. But yes, this story is a bit much, so if you're sheepish...
Writing programs and coding is among the hardest things to do, and according to the experiences of many programmers, the hardest part is to finish what you start. Therefore, I'm forcing myself to finish writing complex stories (one story a week), until writing scripts, stories and or syntax is as easy as drinking water.

Daphne and Harold says nothing, and pops open their doors.

CUT TO:

ANGLE SHOT of Stevie Cobb holding a bound Stacy Wilson on her side, as saliva and blood pours from
the hose in her mouth onto the ground. Stevie Cobb Car?s headlights cast the approaching shadows
of Marcus, Daphne and Harold onto him and an unconscious Stacy Wilson.

CUT TO:

THREE SHOT of Marcus Dames in the middle of Harold and Daphne.

Marcus Dames
?So how we looking Stevie, sleeping beauty still out eh??

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of Stevie Cobb still attending to Stacy Wilson

(to be continued)
(continue)

Stevie Cobb
?She?s coming along nicely boss, her breathing is getting stronger so she?ll be waking up soon. But to
be honest boss, I?ve never seen anything like it; those blows of yours should have cracked her skull but
from what I could tell, her skull?s still intact, and her broken nose which I set isn?t swelling that much.
Your employer was right, this biatch is tougher than she looks.?

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of Stacy Wilson, she?s looking fairly well for someone who got struck in the face
repeatedly. Her blackened eyes slowly open, still blood shot, and unwittingly, Stacy Wilson moans.

CUT TO:

THREE SHOT of Daphne Marcus and Harold, looking down, Daphne and Harold looks intrigued but
Marcus smiles broadly.

Marcus Dames
?Okay Harold Daphne get your *** out of the light, Stevie let?s get this over with, and young lady
you?re all tied up now, so just lay there and $#!+ yourself cause the kid gloves is coming off.?

Harold runs around Marcus and grabs Daphne, and moves into the shadows; like children they
are, awaiting fireworks.
(to be continued)
(continue)

ANGLE SHOT of Marcus approaching Stevie and the already struggling Stacy Wilson. Daphne and
Harold are but feet away well out of The Car?s Headlights, both of Them, giddy like school children.

CUT TO:

THREE SHOT of Stacy, Marcus and Stevie; who before getting to his feet tears away Stacy?s underwear.
Stacy Wilson cries out, impressively loud, even with the tube in her mouth. She has begun again her
chorus of shrills shrieking and crying. Marcus watches Stevie shoving her panties into his pocket, Marcus
cackles, while withdrawing the tampon from his vest. Removing its sheath he licks the smooth surface,
then, also from his vest, Marcus removes a small tube of icy hot, and applies it liberally to the surface,
finally tossing it to Stevie. Stevie again falls to his knees and grabs Stacy by the legs, who noticing
the exchange struggles frantically. Marcus Dames drops also to his knees and holds her down, and has
to apply almost all his strength even though the much smaller young woman is bound near perfect with
yards of Duck tape. Stevie Cobb at this point is ?on vacation? and has the look of an addict about to
attain the strongest fix he?s Ever Had

CUT TO:

TWO SHOT of Daphne Hues and Harold Joseph, their arms are intertwined, and Harold is to Daphne's
left, and she to his right; Harold is hiding his mouth with his left hand, and has a "O No you didn't look"
drawn on his face, as he deduces what Stevie Cobb is about to do to Stacy Wilson?s hidden affair.

(to be continued)
(continue)

Stacy Wilson can be heard crying out ?NO?, or what could be interrupted as a No since there is piece of
TUBING in her mouth, and then, simultaneously, Daphne makes an ?O? face, and in unison, Harold
Joseph drops his hand from his mouth, unwittingly imitating Daphne?s ?O? facial features. Like OUR
Analogy of a CAR CHANGING GEAR earlier, by HEARING the tone change in Stacy Wilson?s Cry, we can
gather exactly what violation is occurring.

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of Marcus Dames who isn?t paying much attention to the struggle of Stacy and Stevie,
or the reactions of Daphne and Harold, but is busily going through his various methods of torture and
inflictions. Cheerily observing a needle nose pliers, he looks towards the suffering young American,
and shakes his head in the negative, and quickly picks up another object; a rather thin hex screw
driver. Nodding to himself, he removes a small canister from his vest, and from its end, ignites a
flame, immediately, he starts to heat the end of the hex screwdriver. We start to hear another voice
along with the victims cries of agony, Daphne Hues speaks to Marcus, we hear her voice, but we don?t
see her just yet. As Daphne speaks, Marcus glances her way periodically as he heats up the metal.

Daphne Hues (Out of Shot)
?Hey Boss, could we help ya?ll??

CUT TO:

GROUP SHOT of Stevie doing something vigorously to Stacy, and we only see her knees rise up,
(to be continued)
(continue)

as she struggles to stop him or break free or both, even though Stevie?s struggling, he?s clearly enjoying
himself as he begins to sweat profusely. Daphne?s the one talking and next to her is a curious Harold
who is intently observing Stevie at work. Daphne looks rather bemused, and speaks to Marcus as
nonchalant as a student might do in a classroom.

Daphne Hues
?Can Harold and I help I said, cause I really don?t want to disappoint you Boss, and maybe by helping you
we can help ourselves get hot and ready for the big sex act we?re getting paid 3 grand for. ?

CUT TO:

MEDIUM SHOT of Marcus Dames who inhales the fumes from the metal being heated, and slowly blows
It out, looking thoughtfully at Daphne, and then his eyes move away from her to something else, WE
DON?T HAVE TO CUT FROM HIM, but, what Marcus Dames sees, is an excited Stevie getting sexual
gratification from violating Stacy Wilson?s virtue, and a excited Harold Joseph watching Stevie?s
excitement. EVEN THOUGH WE DON?T HAVE TO CUT TO IT, Marcus Dames also sees Daphne?s eyes
darting at Stacy Wilson, with Stacy?s dress all torn up, and bundled just above her belly button, her
naval and genitalia exposed, AT LEAST TO DAPHNE, and not necessarily to our camera, and Stacy?s
belly covered in sweat. Marcus noting the excitement of Daphne and Harold, and realizing that
by allowing both of them to take part in the torture, he?d be allowing them the raise necessary for
his contract with his boss to be fulfilled. It was a win-win, Marcus? cool smile returns.

(to be continued)
(continue)

Marcus Dames
?Why yes Daphne, as a matter of a fact, we?re behind time, therefore, I insist ya?ll help.?