View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,947
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Light Bill is 1500 bucks, so by next week it'll probably be off. BEC our power company claims we're using less than 134 a month, but our surcharge is almost 300 which means we'll have to pay another bill for 400 plus dollars, plus 200 towards the old bill. I'm looking more and more like old man winter with my afro the way it is, and by beard as grown as it is, and it's white as snow, but i'm only 34, with a few weeks before i'm 35. Stress is a mutha-fucka but millions of yous Americans, and God knows how many others are as bad as me if not worse. We could blame the Republicans, but the Democrats also receives tens of millions yearly from Lobbyist.

The rich here is getting richer, and the Deputy Prime Minister has broken the laws of the Constitution and is essentially making himself tens of million of dollars richer, and his only defense is, the monies made will go towards his kids; well fuck that shit brent, you're a ****** like me what the fuck are you doing, even if you're like, 1/10 ****** (do you have any black in you at all brent?); what about my kids brent simplenet, even though I spill them nightly out of my five inch cock, what about my future kids that won't be spilled on bed sheets on in towels, but instead will be delivered into a wonderful girl's warm cunt?

But here in the Bahamas, we're fucked, crime is out of control because the Politicians shut down all the community policing centres to save all that extra money to focus on the road works which made the Deputy Prime Minister Brent Symonette a hundred million dollars richer. Seriously, I'm not making that shit up, I couldn't try to make up shit like that, because five years ago I would have told you that no one would purposefully fuck the country to make one fucker richer, but surprise surprise, here we are. they claim they're doing this because of some shit plan they had when they were in power last all the way back in 1999. But that was before 911, and the biggest recession since the Great Depression. So they liqudate temperorary worker jobs, and fired even more people they hired temporarely, and sent home thousands of people who had no other income, with bills to pay, and kids to take care of, not to mention a Power company (BEC) who adds hundreds of dollars surcharge to your monthly usage. And to add insult to injury, the road works has destroyed dozens of businesses, and caused the livelihood of hundreds of people, and to add even more insult to injury, most of these road works aren't even finished even after more than a year in most places.
An American chap who purchased Robin's Hood, got screwed because of the Road Works, and when he sought to save his livelihood, they punished him severely using Customs and other agencies, ain't the PM and DPM grand?

But who gives a fuck about the rich white American, I was talking about Crime wasn't I, Yeah You Lot, we're fucked our crime is through the roof. The community centres got fucked to save money, and now because they're gone, criminals has killed around 90 people, since the other murders weren't necessarily anything else than lovers spurned and shit like that, and people fighting and shit. All in all, 109 murders. So i'm begging you lot, I'm a typical scary big bushy beard high unkept hair nigga, who can act fairly well (since I pretend daily not to be out of my mind crazy as a muthafucka), so how about giving me an acting gig as big bad ****** #6 on any film projects you lot are doing.

I'd proof read this shit, but first you'd have to put your grandmama's knickers on your head and shove a carrot up your ass.