View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 09:57 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,016
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Blockers

Sorry all about no movie poster.

Basic story, teen girls (IRL their 21'ish) decide to lose their virginity on their Senior Prom Night. Parents learn about this and try to stop it.

This was a movie my wife wanted to see. I laughed my ass off through much of it.

Pretty sad that I haven't seen or heard any commercials or trailers. She stumbled across it looking for a Friday afternoon movie not action/scifi/marvel.

Definitely a 7/10 comedy.