View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:07 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Answer the F'ing questions!!

I don't get it. It seems to be that within the last year, I see more and more forum posts (on other forums I frequent) where replies don't answer direct questions.

This is really annoying. I guess I run into this in the real world too. And that drives me nuts more.

Here's some example I've run into lately.

Q: "Does this look like double-pep to you?"
A: "We are training a lot of new people. Let me call and see what happened."

Q: "Do you think spray foam will melt the plastic of my center console?"
A: "I used a metal bracket across the inside on the bottom and that fixed my problem."

I could go on and on but those are the two most recent examples.

Why the hell even post/talk if you aren't answering what was asked? Why waste everyone's time with useless drivel. Why do they get pissed at ME when I point out that they didn't answer what I was asking.

Is it that people replying think they have a better idea what the poster really meant to ask? Or is it that the replier simply feels the need to boost their ego, not realizing that they're looking like an idiot by screwing up a simple thing?

Maybe it's because I have kids and teach. But I was always taught to answer the questions asked. Not run off on a tangent.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this type of crap?