View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:27 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,848
surfmagik15 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Thanks!

You guys have all had a lot of good advice and it all makes sense. I'm still a bit spastic right now when it comes to what I'm going to do but I'm getting towards figuring it out.

My biggest problem is that the stripper does call me quite often and we get along really well. I have yet to go see her and the one time I did attempt it, I was pulled over on suspicion of DU and didn't make it. I didn't get a DUI, (and I'm not superstitious) but I'm thinking it was a sign I shouldn't bother going.

Also my girlfriend has been sick for the past week and I've barely been able to speak with her, let alone see her. I realized that if I'm already missing her when it comes down to a week, I definitely don't need to be fooling around on her with some ex hook-up.

The problem was, and still is, that I'm just thinking with my dick. It's pointing one way and my head is trying to go the other!

I'm think it's because I never slept with the stripper that I am so drawn to it. If I had slept with her before, it probably wouldn't be an issue. If she wasn't so damn hot...