View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:59 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,925
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You already know you're my fantasy Cellany.

But in the achievable department I would have to say a FMF threesome. I have a friend from a while back who will do most anything I would ask her. We still talk from time to time and the threesome idea comes up when we tease back and forth about our married/sex lives. It's a doable fantasy but the logistics and our consciences would prevent it. We have to find a 3rd, both have a reason to be away, then live with it after. Achievable, but not doable. On the other hand, she has hinted about me joining her and her husband but he knows we have a past and I think it would end up in more problems that it was worth.