View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:40 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,703
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher Arrested for Going All the Way with 16-Year-Old Student
Tue, Aug 19 - 8:32 am by Stephen Kersey

In St. Petersburg, Florida, parents are in shock after police put Elisha Joy Kingsley behind bars. Prior to this brush with the law, the 39-year-old was a teacher at Canterbury School. Authorities allege that she was having a physical relationship with a 16-year-old male student.

Police are saying that the two started texting a lot during the summer. That led to an illicit rendezvous in the first week of July.

How did Elisha Joy Kingsley and the lucky student get caught? Police aren’t saying. For now, they are simply insisting it was an anonymous tip.

Due to this fiasco, it appears as if her teaching career is over. She has already resigned from Canterbury and it sounds like she has a lot of work to do to save her marriage.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.