View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:34 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,579
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Special Ed Teacher Arrested for Improper Relationship with Student
Thu, Aug 21 - 8:41 am EDT by Stephen Kersey

A 28-year-old special ed teacher has been locked up in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Paige E. Mostella taught at Woodlan High School before this scandal exploded. Police are accusing her of having a physical affair with a 17-year-old male student.

An investigation found that the two had a relationship that began in early 2013 and lasted until just a few months ago. Paige E. Mostella and the student allegedly got busy inside of her office at the school.

Even though she’s married with kids, their relationship continued to blossom to the point where she was buying him gifts and talking to him on the phone when her husband was away at work. Authorities never found out what was happening until the teen took a lie detector test as part of an unrelated requirement of probation and admitted to the scandalous behavior.

While this definitely looks bad, let’s hope this doesn’t ruin her life. By all accounts, she’s a good person who made a bad mistake.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.