View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,477
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After Nude Photo Emerges: Cops
The Huffington Post | By Simon McCormack

Accusations of teacher-student sexual contact emerged after nude photos of the teacher made the rounds at her high school, cops said.

Ashley Zehnder, a 24-year-old biology teacher and assistant cheerleading coach at Pasadena High School in Pasadena, Texas, faces the felony charge of having an improper relationship with a member of the cheer squad, according to Click2Houston.com.

Authorities began investigating after Zehnder came to school administrators, upset about a naked picture circulating amongst students, KTRK reports.

Under questioning by police, the 17-year-old said he and Zehnder engaged in sex between May and August of this year.

According to an affidavit obtained by the Smoking Gun, the victim told police he received the Snapchat photo of Zehnder and sent it to friends.

Zehnder initially denied the allegations, but, the affidavit said, she later admitted to having sex with the student after she was shown text messages between herself and the student.

KHOU got reaction from parents and students to Zehnder's arrest.

"I think it's wrong. You're of age. You should know better," Mary Leyha, a parent in the community, said. "I mean, there's lots of men. Why you gotta go get a kid and get in trouble for it? I think it's stupid."

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.