View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,603
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

After a shit weekend, I was desperate for some points. Cue Routledge scoring twice. Result. Except he's on my bench. Thankfully Tevez and Mata haven't started, so still a chance. Halftime Mata comes on. Tevez is last hope. Everything going fine until 81st minute and Milner gets injured surely Tevez is on? No thank fuck. Twelve extra points thanks very much and do I need them.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine