View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 11:11 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

One thing that amazes me about Bush bashers - They all believe that the President is the sole factor in what the USA does. Talk about ignorant people.

Fact is that the USA wouldn't be in Iraq if Congress and the Senate didn't approve.

Also, this crap about there being NO WMD's there is political BS. I have friends who were ordered to guard some of it till French troops "Under the UN" came and took possession. Then they headed North. Hmm. Why North. Why is everyone forgetting about the biologic vehicles shown on the news reports? Why is everyone forgetting about the truckloads of manuals written in French which the UN took away to "evaluate" and then LOST!!

Here's a fact - France shipped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weapons, equipment and technical resources into Iraq between Dessert Storm and our going in to remove Saddam. They have made attempt to deny this and claim it was all "their right". Yet, none of the weapons and equipment collected by the "UN troops" from British, American, Canadian, etc troops have been seen since.

Scary fact - ALL of it went into Syria. Not just the US has imagery of the caravans, but so does Russia, England and everyone else with access to navsat's. Heck, back when this was all going on, one could even catch brief images on google maps.