View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:10 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,082
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i hooked up with this guy <tom> for years and he always had a gf, and the one he had almost the whole time was such a cunt, she was always so mean to my best friend and always trying to mack it to her bf, she didnt know i existed but one time she was my waitress and her bf, tom, was texting me begging me to fuck him that night and i could see she was kinda upset and she spent almost the whole night texting on her phone and i knew she was texting him, so i told him id fuck him whn i got home, and when she came back to the table i was like you looks sad, and she was like yeah my bfs being a dick he keeps telling me he cant see me tonight, and i was like awww hes probably just tired and she went on and on about how long theyd been dating and how she thinks hes always cheating on her, and i told her she was just being silly, then i left and fucked the hell out of her bf.

eventually she found my number in his phone and would text me and wanna know who i was but she never figured it out. they dated for 5 years and he hooked up with me for about 3 years of that, its pretty awful that i found such joy in hooking up with her bf.