Thread: Obama
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,903
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

its funny because obama's been much more conservative than he campaigned as...usually ur supposed to lean left/right for the primary, and then rush to the center as ur candidate, and once in, go back to the left/right.....

this man has accomplished way more than i thought he would, and i was one of those semi-googly-eyed "youths" who helped vote him in.

i still maintain much of the hatred that is visible and reported on of him and his presidency is race-related. its sad...bc even though, yeah, he's the first black prez, he's not. he's the first half-white, half-black president. whatever