View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,788
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I can't tell you my fave pickup by a random guy...but I can tell you my LEAST fave. I was walking to work around 2:30 one afternoon. Now granted I was wearing a dress...but more like a teacherly, plaid, ankle length dress, and some big fat dorky guy came up and asked me directions to somewhere I'd never heard of. This was right across the street from a construction site where guys occasionally whistled at me but didn't creep me out. This guy needing directions, creeped me out. There was a good reason too. I kept walking, and he came back and offered me $100 to go with him to this skanky motel for oral sex. All I had to do was lay there he said. Needless to say, I ripped into him loud enough the guys at the construction site heard me...then when a vehicle driven by a different guy pulled up next to me, and the driver beeped his horn, I got in and rode off with him. He happened to be a co-worker. Yeah, from then on, not allowed to walk to work. By order of not my wonderful hubby who knew I could take care of myself but by my boss.

I mean come on, what hooker wears ankle length dresses?