View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 02:16 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sorry Pred but you're not actually in jail.

When in jail you can only post in the jail section and even then your posts are moderated. Right now you can post anywhere but your posts are moderated... here's why.

When i left the "Mosque near ground zero" thread open it was because i could monitor the comments. Now that i am working out of town and barely able to check dsf I dont want to risk leaving any possibly inflammatory posts in that thread unchecked. It seems that everyone is handling it quite well and no flaming or inappropriate posting has happened yet but the pattern i have noticed with you is this: as the rate and frequency of your posts increase (considering the ebb and flow of your contributions) and the number of exclamation marks increases in each statement, followed soon by the posting of the Zeitgeist video you are then very close to the point where you start posting political statements that would be considered inflammatory or "flame bait" if you will.

I put your posts into moderation queue not as a punishment for any recent wrong doing but as a preventative measure. Something that i deem necessary because of all your past mistakes in this area.

Continue posting as usual. I will check in at the end of the day and approve your posts.

(sorry that i didnt clarify this earlier)