View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:53 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,063
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

Alright, so there's this bar called Hollywood Happy Ending on Sunset Blvd and LaBrea, I've been going there for a few years now on karaoke night. Fun place but it gets crowded. Pitchers of Bud are $12, highway robbery.

Back in November, a few friends from Florida were out here visiting and we went there. There's this 'little person' who goes there named Mellania and she's Mexican. She's kinda scary cause she has huge tits, the kind of tits that are bigger then your head. A normal persons head I mean. They're real too.

One of my friends has a thing for midgets. He couldn't stop staring at her. After numerous pitchers, he ended up talking to her. While standing at the bar next to her, it was funny as shit seeing him talk to this person who isn't even half his size (He's close to 280 and it ain't muscle). But they seemed to be into each other. They left together.

Just before closing, he came back in. He said she gave the best blow job he'd ever had. He says they still keep in touch.

As for myself... hell no. Midgets creep me out. Like in the movie Freaks... "One of us. One of us. One of us." It ain't right.