View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:11 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 106,127
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
Default Planet Earth is Epic (Pictures/Videos)

This thread was inspired by Max Baily's post in this thread...http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...postcount=1228...there are so many epic places on earth so I figured this needs its own thread

This thread is a place for you to post pictures or videos of some of the most amazing places on earth. The pictures can include personal pictures from vacations and/or pictures you found on the web. There are so many places that I have still never heard of or seen and I am always surprised when see pictures or videos of these places. This could be a great thread for vacation ideas or a list of places to see before you die so post away....

Devil's Pool

If you?re ever in Zimbabwe, don?t miss the chance to take a swim in The Devil?s Pool, a small lagoon, enclosed by rocks, on the edge of one of the biggest, most beautiful waterfalls in the world, Victoria Falls. Set on Livingstone Island, at a height of 103 meters, Devil?s Pool is definitely one of the most surreal locations on Earth.