View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,971
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think it is your dad. I was going to say "yo mama" but then I remembered she has a cock.

Code:

Code:

You should PM Satan and tell him to fix your search button. Oh, and TOGTFO!

Code:

I hear too much cock makes you stupid. Now I know its true.

Code:

How about you all quit fagging up this thread. This thread is for posting Random Amateurs. There are 928 pages of said random amateurs in this thread so at a conservative pace of 200 pics per page that is 185,600 bushes and 371,200 tittays for you wankers to gape at. So STFU and contribute or enjoy. I really don't care which.

If you do have any more requests or really, anything to add to this post that isn't a photo of a random amateur feel free to write it down, very legibly, on a piece of heavy stock paper. Then fold it until it is nothing but sharp edges and shove it up your ass.

Good day homos!