Thread: 11:11
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:58 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,051
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

My guess is that something "big" happened to him at 11:11 and that time has stuck in his internal clock. I have a friend that always seems to be looking at his desk clock right at 2:01. Never at 2:00, nor at 2:02. It's really weird. We've even changed the time by a few minutes either way (not telling him) and he still manages to look over at it at what is 2:01 even though it displays something else.

Took us a few months, but it was at 2:01 that his wife called him at work to tell him his Dad had a heart attack and died.