View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 07:19 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,402
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total

I'll play devils advocate here. PenDragon left on his own accord, not because he was pushed out. As had been said before this site has grown allot due to you other regulars and some new ones (hot chicks). As a group that claims to annihilate souls or skull fuck them or whatever it just seems that your going out of your way to kiss someones ass that doesn't want it kissed or really does and is being passive aggressive about it. If he really is still looking in once in a while I say let him come back the same way he left ON HIS OWN. This isn't a rant on the way he posts because he did post some cool shit. If Pen wants to come back great but this isn't the way to do it.