View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,699
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

For me I guess the best was the woman I was sleeping with back when I was in the Corps who was married. I knew it was over when her naval officer husband showed up at our favorite bar and clocked my friend in the head with a beer bottle thinking she was sleeping with the better looking of the two marines. My friend and I beat fuck out of the sumbitch (I didn't know he was an officer then, only that he was a squid) and I left before the cops could scramble. Headed to her apartment because he wasn't due back for a week. When I got to the parking lot, she was screaming out of it in her car. She rolled window and told me that when he came home early and brought her italian jewelry she felt bad and told him everything. He went tearing out to find me and she was worried. Fuck that, never pronged that bitch again.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole