View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,162
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
SRD ...... thank you for bring that to my attention. When I wrote that, it was late, I was in a rush and was trying to briefer than writing one of my 100 page replies.

In truth, while most people think of "coming out of the closet" in the generalized term of announcing their sexuality to the world. I was using it in a more broader clinical sense, trying to use a terminology that more people could equate with better. In all senses of reality, most mental health professionals would tell you is that coming to terms with one's own identity and issues is the first step to recover. When I use the word recovery, please don't think of it strictly in terms of addiction.

If you're having confusion by not being sure of on what side of the road you stand and that it is creating problems for you in your life, then I would recommended counseling. If it isn't a life consuming issue for you and you really don't care, then let sleep dogs lie.

So, when I use "coming out of the closet", I mean it strictly in the sense of defining yourself in a term that you are comfortable with, defining to yourself and not be in denial of that fact.