Thread: Fantasy Sports
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 29,728
shaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I know my opinion doesn't count much....but White's just a fuckin pussy....cocky, rich hood fucker that didn't want his name attached to that blowout, snowout game any longer, he knew he was going nowhere in that snow, or past NE's defense... fake injury guaranteed. He'll be back, still doing not a damn thing as far as fantasy value. He had that fluke year last year as a vulture on the goal line....I'd straight cut him.

I think J. Ringer's gonna be decent, but not this year, I'd say he has no fantasy value, if your looking for a quick fix, pick up Justin Fargas, that guy's finally gonna get a chance and he ain't half bad McFadden and Bush are overrated there and J Roc sucks so bad, Oakland's pass game is non exsistant.

....Then again, I might just be a bitter fuck because I fucked up and drafted White in the 5th round (hoping he do it like last year) and that fucked me hard, could of had Ray Rice, I then promptly cut him after week 3.....anyway my 2 cents, love this FF shit....