Thread: Cool Cop Story
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,058
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
There's no more of that type of cop than there is of cooks, doctors, sales people, bar keeps, bar maids, construction workers, housewives, PUNK ASS TEENS, etc.

In fact, statistics show that cops are less likely to be power tripping douches. It's just that everyone is watching them 24/7/365 and anything they do is always critiqued.

I'm not saying that some cops are aholes, I've known a few. I just have to admit that on a per-career basis (it is their career afterall, just like mine is teaching), I know more power tripping douches in other individual careers. But, you'll never weed out all the bad apples.

I remember back in the 70's one of the local news casters was retiring and doing an on-screen interview. He was asked how did he think "news' was going to change over the next 30 years. You know, he nailed it on the head. He said "You know, I think that news is going to become an all-hour thing and because of that all the things we don't hear about in our time will become common knowledge then. That crimes will rise not simply by there being more, but that more will acknowledged and people all over the world will have easy access to those reports".

Not and excuse, just something to think about.