View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,330
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I remember finding my brothers 8MM films and watching those and thinking wow, my penis hurts and what was all that milky stuff comming out of his...and then, my parents finally broke down and got cable and the whole package, and well, lets just say that I made sure to stay up every night to watch the Playboy channel.