View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:52 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,057
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Fix music ID tags?

Hi all,

I have about 200 CDs I've converted over the past 15 years, so all the folder/file names are different.

I really don't want to have to go back and reconvert my collection again, but the wife just got an Ipod Touch and wants my music.

Do any of you use a program which will standardize the naming of music by artist, album, song name and do it automatically?

Thanks.