View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 07:24 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,591
EvilTart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lol I do actually work in what's considered a "Classy" establishment here in Chicago. IE Mostly all Euro's .. gowns, pasties and full back panties with ZERO touch allowed. Shit we have to air dance and aren't allowed to touch our tits or expose ourselves! Basically I model sweet dance moves to British pop and New wave.

But, I'm still a stripper. Barely but still.

As far as a chick that works a day shift at some divey bar...well we all gotta start somewhere. I will say though, in all my years dancing (13 now) and working at a wide range of clubs through out....the chicks that work at the hole in the walls do a LOT more for their money.

1. because it's expected
2. because it's how you earn more money and stay above the rest
or
3. because you think that poorly of yourself.

Day shift has little to nothing to do with it. Most hard hustlers work the day shift (myself included) because the business crowd comes in then. They aren't there to get wasted drunk and waste my fucking time. Instead, they are creeps with deep pockets and an agenda. They want their dances and to get the fuck out.

most day shift dancers are moms. I personally cannot be out till 2am and sleep till 3pm. I teach my sons as well. SO I have to be home by midnight or 1am, and up at a reasonable hour. I

Also, where I work we pay to work there when we walk in. SO if come in at 3pm I pay 40 to the "house", 20 to Valet, 20 to the makeup artist, 20 to the house mom, 40 to the DJ.

Then 40% of my earnings at the end of the night.

If I come in at 8pm my "house" fee is 120-210 depending on the night! It's common sense in this economy to save save save.

Last edited by EvilTart : 02-04-2009 at 07:32 PM.