Thread: virginity
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,827
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my story is like this:

i was off in my own world, i mean i really liked her, but i never caught the signs well. oh god i wanted to. so i was crashing at her place, parents out of town, and we were pretending to be all grown up by making ourselves dinner and going through the motions of being a couple, doing the dishes and sprayting eachother with the hose and stuff, and i was totally frekaed out that she came in the bathroom to brush her teeth while i was using it, ha!

anyways after she convinced me i wasn't sleeping on the couch, i got down to a t shirt and boxers and climbed in bed with her. she knew what she was doing, i had no idea. so she started by rolling over and getting real close, playing with my neck and shoulder, so i rolled over to face her and starting making out and tired to put it in THAT way, with my boxers still on and pulling her panties to the side. don't even say it, i'm still embarrassed.

ahe had enough of that in like two minutes, and basically raped me to get it over with. a week later, with tons of practice, i thought i was the king of the sack.