View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,159
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

As much as it is every middle aged man's fantasy to tap a young, hot girl, with all clear conscious, I would have to turn her down. As a moral issue, I commited adultery once in my live and swore I would never do it again. Also, I'm the type of person that won't cheat on a GF, either.

AS for her age, I refuse to bed anyone that I'm old enough to have fathered. Anyone under 25 is off limits to me. I may flirt and joke with them, but that is as far as it goes. However, if this happened to me IRL, it would be one hell of an ego booster.