View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:32 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,555
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

I once saw a similar situation in a parking lot and went up the girl like as if I knew her with an oh my god how have you been approach, gave her a little friend hug and then said "oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt your conversation?" She said no and excused herself and we walked off talking like nothing was going on. We kept up the act until she stared her engine and started backing out. She smiled and thanked me as she drove off. I headed to my car and left as well. The two guys were just standing there watching.

A friend of mine did something similar. He walked up and chewed the girl out for being late, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away from the situation then sent her on her way. He said she wasn't sure what happened.

Unless it was someone I knew in trouble I'd rather do something like that than get in a fight with a pack of meat heads.

My wife and I were in London a couple years ago and these three muscle guys were harassing a young woman on the Underground. She finally changed seats and the guys started getting irate and saying she must be a dyke. When she got off the train the guys were eying her up again. I was ready to get off at the wrong stop so she wouldn't be alone at her stop but the guys didn't follow her. I noticed that no one else was even acting aware of the situation even though it was impossible to not notice what was going on.