View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 06:06 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,558
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

My vehicle philosophy is you get what you need to get around. People seem to think that they're showing their affluence by driving huge fucking vehicles that don't fit into standard parking spaces. They have special parking spaces for compact cars and I believe they should have special SUV spaces... all the way at the end of the parking lot. I drive a Kia to work every day and I can't see around these monstrosities when I want to turn or change lanes. We also have a pickup truck because my wife has to haul a bunch of shit (tables, tarps, ice chests, etc.) around for her business. If we didn't need a truck we wouldn't have one.

I smile at SUV drivers every time I'm at the pump myself. They probably think I'm being friendly (or creepy) but I'm laughing inside that their status symbol bleeds them dry at the gas pumps.