View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,784
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i usually tip 20 percent, unless the bill is like only 7-8 dollars...i dont feel bad leaving a tip of less than 5 dollars no matter what, especially when all you've done is bring me a burger and a drink, and never stop by after that until ive asked you for the check. its funny, ive worked as a cashier in a marriott before, at starbux, and have both parents working in the hospitality business,(my dad worked in food and bev his entire life), so ive been brought up knowing to tip accordingly, but its their JOB to be courteous, accomodating, and essentially, not suck. if you cant do that, dont be a waiter working for minimum minimum wage. its not my fault you're having a bad day, but waiters, like many other occupations, need to have good customer service skills. if you can't do that, work somewhere u dont have to deal with people.