Thread: Golf
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,729
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I golf, just not well.

I took a course in college and that definitely helped me alot, but since I haven't played frequently, I never used the skills consistently.

I really just need to take some lessons and hit the driving range/putting green more often.

There's a small exec course near my house that my dad and I play on usually every wkend for like 5 bucks each. Its not too bad and we at least get some experience.

But as far as nicer golf courses, I've played on the Doral here in Miami, because my dad works there. We've played like 4-6 times there, and while I love the courses, I feel bad shooting scores of over 100 on such a nice course.

Anyway, it is pretty nice to have that luxury, and I also got to see the CA World Champ at Doral last March--when Ogilvy won...I think?