View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 09:42 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,184
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Three were covid, two were cancer.
Lot of smokers in my class back then.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That is NOT OK with us. Reunions are to us an opportunity to rebond with our friends, and make friends with those who were not our friends back then. Since everybody is more mature, those old barriers are long gone!

This is our 50th. No more reunions after this. I consider this a last chance to see friends and classmates I had a half century ago, and nothing will stop me from doing that! We made it a point to be all-inclusive, so we went to great lengths to track down even those classmates who for whatever reason did not actually graduate with the class, but did spend a number of years with us as classmates up until then. Kids do not have much options when the family moves, its not their fault. So to for kids that dropped out, many for pregnancy. This is not the time to hold them accountable for those decisions way back then.

In my case, its really important to see these people for likely the last time. After the reunion, we will all disperse back to our hometowns, to live out the rest of our lives. This is a memory I want to have until then.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...