View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:57 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,960
drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.
drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.

Damn, I was going to make a joke about her and Christina dining at the same all-you-can eat buffet, but I guess she's pregnant right?

Possible she's one of those high risk pregnancies where you can't do much more than just lay around and pack on pounds. I have a friend of mine who's a model, she's in that situation, and told me she put on 80lbs in her last pregnancy. Which is just crazy if you know her

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...