View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 04:55 AM
The road to you is paved right through with bloody good intentions, & missing you is like kissing...cyanide.

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not dissing on the other normal people protesting what they believe in, but to me the celebs doing this is all PR motivated and that's one of my points to call them out. How many of them are there because they want to be and how many are there because their manager told them to do it so they look good.

Celebs really need to STFU when it comes to politics no matter where they stand.

Yes, it's their right to be stupid & hypocritical, but they want to take away the 2'nd amendment rights of others while standing next to their armed guards when they go out. That's just nuts.

K people.

And all valid points you had in there waterfront.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....