View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,643,589
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

As an Independent, nothing amuses me more than when a member of either of the main parties comes forward as speaks as if their party is the answer, the cure to all the problems that ail our nation.

Fact, all politicians are scumbags. Fact, no politicians have “our” best interest over their own agenda. Fact, neither party has a solution to anything, voting on your party as a whole under every circumstance is moronic; for every one problem they solve to your satisfaction they will create 5 other problems that will fuck you up the ass. Fact, all politicians are liars, how many times have you voted for someone to do something and they flat out don’t get it done and blame the other party.

I love when everyone with their firm party beliefs start talking political to eacthother. At the end of the day both sides look like complete fucktards. Bring me some popcorn once that shit gets started.