View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 05:11 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,934
drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.
drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.drchin has a boatload more rep than you...make that a yachtload.

It seems I always take the wrong tone when I respond to stuff like this, but let me say this about that . . .

We, as a people, seem to have fallen into this trap of constant self-flagellation over events that we had no control over. Stuff that occurred, in this case, nearly 200 years ago. It was a different time, with different levels of evolution of our morality. My own family traces back to northern Ireland. My great-grandparents actually still had some pieces of armor with our family crest on it. As Vodkaman alluded in one of his posts, the Irish have a wonderful habit of fucking up pretty much anything we do, so I can only imagine what stupidity they wreaked as land owners in feudal times.

That was then, this is now. I am not them, and though their blood runs in my veins, I owe nothing to what happened generations before I was born. And neither do you Amtronic.

Learn from the past and move on. That's how we evolve.

Last edited by drchin : 10-19-2016 at 05:12 PM.