View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 05:55 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,998
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My heart goes out to you, losing a pet is the worse days of our lives. I lost my dog 8-13-13 my eyes still water thinking of that day. I replay that morning over and over in my head almost every day not that I want to but I can't get it out of my head. He went outside that morning had a bowel movement then was unsteady while walking back towards the door. He then laid on the ground and looked up at me with kind of a glazed look in his eyes. I picked him up and carried him into the house he was drooling and his nose was running. I put him on the couch and gave him O2 but he was going. He took one last gasp of breath and was gone. I jumped into my Excursion and drove as fast as I could to the vet but he was gone. I still remember this old fuck driving side by side with another car not letting me by then at a light giving me a look. If I wasn't trying to do chest compression on my dog I think I would have got out and killed him. Sorry about posting this sad story I did not start out thinking I was going to tell it all but I just got lost in the memory. One point to Madam is when you lose your little one I know it will be terrible but the timing might be st a point where you will find another kitty that was meant to be yours. It happened to me I found another little one a month and a half after me little one passed and she had been a blessing. I look at it in a way like the one that passed had at a bit in me finding my new one. Sorry for the heartache you're feeling Madam grab those moments and cherish them.