View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 12:19 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've had both acid in sugar cubes and a few attempts at shrooms. All the other people that took it tripped, but it never kicked in for me.

I always say it's because acid won't work when you are already insane.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I bet a million dollars that none of this was real. Especially since everything involved with that family is a scam.

They got busted taping things about the Caitlyn transition before the date of when they learned it and acted surprised for the show.

Here, in order to have Lamar get back together with Khloe and have it not seemed fucked up that she would take him back, they needed something earth shattering to happen.

This faked brink of death experience will magically be the awakening that Lamar needed to get him to change and be a man worthy of precious Khloe.

I bet a million dollars I am right. And you will know it if Khloe takes him back. They have enough money to pay off all parties including renting the hospital room.

I seriously hate these fucking people and wish the media would ignore them cause they would go away if they did. The media is the only thing keeping them alive. This bullshit should have ended years ago.