View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 02:36 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,061
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I got you on age (I'm 45), but you got me on membership by a few months. I'm more of a lurker so I don't post much either.

I've been through lots of changes over the past 7 years and few months. Jobs have come and gone, lost my father to illness in 2011, son has moved out/in/out/in/out and been through 3 or 4 girlfriends, daughter made it through her pancreas issues and after a major surgery is almost a normal person. I fell of the horse and resumed my LEGO addiction and now have no room to display all I have. I swear, I could buy a new car with what I've spent on those evil pieces of plastic.

Things are looking very good, new job is AWESOME and they're even paying for more certs. Looking like we'll be packing and moving to the other side of the city this/next year (god I hate moving and have TOO much stuff!!).

I keep coming back to be entertained by everyone here. Missing those who have passed on, figuratively and literally.

Happy New Year ALL!

Last edited by strommsarnac : 01-01-2015 at 02:43 PM.