Thread: blow job help?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:51 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

All guys tell girls how amazing they were at sucking dick because at the time of getting the blowjob you're usually thinking how awesome it is that your dick is in a girl's mouth. So all these girls think they give the best blowjob in the world. There have been so many girls I've met that tell me how good they are and I know that they just think they are good because dudes give them positive reaffirmation in hopes of getting more blow jobs out of them. That's why I try to be honest so the girl knows that she can always improve and watching a girl try harder to make me cum was always more exciting than a lame standard blowjob that she was confused into thinking was all a guy needed.

Either way, girls with boyfriends shouldn't fuck around with other dudes, because it's som serious selfish shit, wanting the best of both worlds, like being bi-sexual. You wanna fuck another dude, tell your bf instead of fucking around behind his back, he may be into it and at least that way you'll be a decent fucking person instead of a useless typical whore.

Send nudes.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com