The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bud/Being High/Green Talk Thread (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8353)

beastley 08-01-2008 03:51 AM

Bud/Being High/Green Talk Thread

Hey guys, im high.
And i wanted to start a high thread to just discuss marijuana and its use, etc. among our members since we dont have a thread dedicated to weeed yet

Happy Smoking!

satan666 08-01-2008 06:40 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That shit was funny.

I don't get high too much anymore... maybe once a month or so. :o

RvP 08-01-2008 07:49 AM

hey now,

nice thread, just up my street,

i grew some cali orange bud, white widow, northern lights and giant king budda over the last few years, ive got some pics of my operation at home ill put up for you, ive even got 2 joints left of my fave bud i grew 3 years ago, its cryogenicly frozen for freshness! im not sure what bud it was because it was a random seed, but we called it the Frankenstein because thats exactly what it made you!

*i stress it was grown for personal consumption

BleacherCreature420 08-01-2008 08:04 AM

Hell yea awesome thread........my sister just woke me up becuase no one was home, she was leaving for work, and rolled a blunt. I just sat out on the deck in pretty perfect weather and got toasted.......nice way to start off the day. I will be a frequent contributer to this thread :) Great Idea. Too bad I have work in an hour tho haha

DSF Guest 6 08-01-2008 08:12 AM

its been months for me...i'll just have to read this thread and hope for a contact high

ms. cellany 08-01-2008 10:54 AM

I used to be such a stoner chick... still smoke, but not nearly as much as I used to.

Just made some amazingly intense ganja cookies the other day to take to a festival though...

Candi Apples 08-01-2008 11:25 AM

I don't smoke pot very often(refuse to pay for the shit),but when I do,
it's always a nice little treat.

effjay 08-01-2008 11:25 AM

Get high? Unless you mean on life or Jesus, I'm out of luck in this thread!

JOKES

BlackCrypt 08-01-2008 11:29 AM

beastley 08-01-2008 11:42 AM

Yeah, thanks for the props. The best part about me starting this thread is that it literally took me about 5 minutes to type out the original post....i was so high i was struggling to put words together.

I actually took a coupla resin hits last night. Not the most fun, but definitely packed a punch. Hey, sometimes you do what you gotta do...and sometimes dealers/friends don't pick up their phones.