The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dani Thorne - X Karma photoshoot for Nasty Gal - 4/24/14 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=68474)

MadamMeow 04-24-2014 11:30 PM

Dani Thorne - X Karma photoshoot for Nasty Gal - 4/24/14

I thought NG was really something because they had EmRat, but I guess not.

johnp3q 04-25-2014 05:41 PM

so, you're saying you don't like these thorne girls?

MadamMeow 04-25-2014 05:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Don't get me wrong she's hot, but what does she really do besides have enough money from her parents to be able to do nothing, but attention whore all day.

Sure she has an imdb, but again, thank daddy.

To me it's kind of the same thing as putting Kim Kardashian up at that point.

Doesn't mean no one else can like her, go ahead & enjoy as that's why I even posted it, but I've supported many bitches in a bizarre Adopt-A-Ho like manner.

Which sounds hot, but it's really not. You get nothing for it. I feel nudes or something should be sent. At least with Save The Children you get fake letters and pics.

As you were. Before I saw this I was on my way to drop one of her instaho bikini pics in the twitter/instagram thread. Give me 5 seconds. :)

johnp3q 04-29-2014 12:33 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i just think they're hot! and that red hair ... the rest, it's irrelevant, much like anyone who is famous today. reality shows, instagram and everything else. like andy warhol said: 15 minutes of fame.